Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Michael Schumacher to Return to F1!

Ferrari issued a statement today that Michael Schumacher will return to the team to replace the injured Felipe Massa.
Schumacher was quoted as saying: “The most important thing first: thank God, all news concerning Felipe is positive. I wish him all the best again,” said Schumacher. “I was meeting this afternoon with Stefano Domenicali and Luca di Montezemolo, and together we decided that I will prepare myself to take the place of Felipe.
“Though it is true that the chapter of Formula 1 has been completely closed for me for a long time, it is also true that for loyalty reasons to the team I cannot ignore that unfortunate situation. But as the competitor I am, I also very much look forward to facing this challenge.”
Massa is expected to return at least by next season, according to sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment